找回密码
 注册

价值$20美金的时间 USD 20 Worth of Time

[复制链接]
Yahoo 发表于 19-6-2008 02:01:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册成为YANBONG会员吧!
时下最热门的资讯、娱乐、贴图等分享都在这里等你发掘哦!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

×
一位爸爸下班回家很晚了,很累并有点烦,发现他五岁的儿子靠在门旁等他。
A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his 5-year old son waiting for him at the door.
「爸,我可以问你一个问题吗 ?」
“Daddy, may I ask you a question?”
「当然可以,什麼问题?」父亲回答
“Yes sure, what is it?” replied the man「爸,你一小时可以赚多少钱?」
“Daddy, how much do you make an hour?”
「这与你无关,你为什麼问这个问题?」父亲生气的说著
“that's none of your business, why do you ask such a thing?” the man said angrily.
「我只是想知道,请告诉我,你一小时赚多少钱?」小孩哀求著
“I just want to know, please tell me, how much do you make an hour?” pleaded the little boy.
「假如你一定要知道的话,我一小时赚20块美金」
“if you must know, I make $20 an hour”
「喔!」小孩低著头这样回答。小孩跟著说︰
“Oh,” the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said,
「爸,可以借我10块美金吗?」
“dad, may I please borrow $10?”
父亲发怒了
「如果你问这问题只是要借钱去买毫无意义的玩具或东西的话,给我回到你的房间并上床好好想想为什麼你会那麼自私。」
「我每天长时间辛苦工作著,没时间和你玩小孩子的游戏」
The father was furious,
“if the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a sill toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed, think about why you are being so selfish.”
“I work long hard hours everyday and don’t have time for such this childish behavior.”
小孩安静地回自己房并关上门
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
这位父亲坐下来还对小孩的问题生气
The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy’s questions.他怎麼敢只为了钱而问这种问题 ?
How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
约一小时后,他平静下来了,开始想著他可能对孩子太兇了
After about an hour or so, the had calmed down, and started to think hey may have been a little hard on his son.
或许他应该用那10块钱美金买小孩真正想要的,他不常常要钱用
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $10 and he really didn’t ask for money very often.
父亲走到小孩的房门并打开门
The man went to the door of the little boy’s room and opened the door
「你睡了吗孩子?」他问著
“are you asleep, son?” he asked.
「爸,还没睡,我还醒著」小孩回答著
“no daddy, I’m awake” replied the boy.
「我想过了,我刚刚可能对你太兇了」父亲说著
“I’ve been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier,” said the man.
「我将今天的闷气都爆发出来了。这是你要的10块钱美金」
“It’s been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here’s the $10 you asked for.”
小孩笑著坐直了起来,「爸,谢谢你」小孩叫著
The little boy sat straight up, smiling. “Oh, thank you daddy!” he yelled.
接著小孩从枕头下拿出一些被弄皱了的钞票
Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills.
这父亲看到小孩已经有钱了,快要再次发脾气
The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry again
这小孩慢慢地算著钱,接著看著他的爸爸
The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father.
「为什麼你已经有钱了还需要更多?」父亲生气的说著
“Why do you want more money if you already have some?” the father grumble.
「因为我之前不够,但我现在足够了」小孩回答
“because I didn’t have enough, but now I do,” the little boy replied.
「爸,我现在20块钱美金了,我可以向你买一个小时的时间吗? 明天请早一点回家,我想和你一起吃晚餐。」
“daddy, I have $20 now, can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow, I would like to have dinner with you.”
这个故事与你所喜欢的人分享,但更重要的,与你所爱的人分享这价值20块钱美金的时间。
Share this story with someone you like…..but even better, share $20 worth of time with someone you love.
这只是提醒辛苦工作的各位
Its just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life.
我们应该花一点时间来陪那些在乎我们,关心我们的人而不要让时间从手指间溜走……
We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

ADVERTISEMENT

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|YANBONG

GMT+8, 22-11-2024 02:53

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

重要声明:本网站是以即时上载留言的方式运作,本站对所有留言的真实性、完整性及立场等,不负任何法律责任。而一切留言之言论只代表留言者个人意见,并非本网站之立场,用户不应信赖内容,并应自行判断内容之真实性。由于讨论区是受到「即时留言」运作方式所规限,故不能完全监察所有即时留言,若读者发现有留言出现问题,请联络我们。本站有权删除任何留言及拒绝任何人士留言,同时亦有不删除留言的权利。切勿撰写粗言秽语、诽谤、渲染色情暴力或人身攻击的言论,敬请自律。
Proudly hosted by
LinodeDigital Ocean
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表